Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A New Day, A New Post.

Hai guys.^_^
So I've been busy lately. Shocker I know. But I figured I should come back and check in with the blog.(: I have most of a new song written. Funny story actually. I got locked out of my house and during my painful agony in the blistering hot sun (or something like that) I became inspired to write a beautiful song about the thunderstorm that had haunted my friend and I only earlier that day. I ended up writing said song on my legs so I wouldn't lose it. It's still there sort of. The pen wouldn't wear off. Unfortunately as I was about to begin the second verse the heat overcame me and I was struck into sleep by the mighty sun. Alas, I have not been able to finish my beautiful song since. Oh woe and dark ages!

XD Also I haven't been working on the series much lately. When I'm not sleeping I'm talking with my friend Matt and when I'm not doing either of those I'm dealing with drama or exercising. Screw being a teenager. I'm hoping to work on some stuff more this weekend.(:

That is all.

-Liz(:

No comments:

Post a Comment