Monday, June 13, 2011

Rarr.

Yay for creativity blogs that hardly anyone reads!(:

I enjoy this.
So. Let's talk about a word I enjoy.
The word infuriate. It's a nice word. It sounds so intense. I adore it. I need to use it in a poem some day. So anyway. Poems.. I need to get on here and write some more. But I never have time anymore. Summer has come and whisked away my mind leaving a blank canvas yet to be filled. I also am thinking of getting back in to painting. Can you tell? xD The only problem is I've never been very good with painting.. I started drawing people again. I've gotten to the point where I can actually draw a somewhat recognizable person. So that's good. Lot's of improvement. Not too much else to report actually. It's been slow so far.. I have worked on some music.. But not much. I feel the need to get back in to all of that. I miss it dearly. Well that's all for now. Just checking in.(:

-Liz(:

No comments:

Post a Comment